Dr. G.Latchanna, Lecturer in Philosophy
Assistant Academic Coordinator:
Smt.Y.Lakshmi, Lecturer in Commerce
- Prepares Academic Calendar and keeps track of number of working days, holidays and examination schedule
- Maintains college activity register basing on various activities done by the individual departments and other support services
- Acts as advisory body to prepare curricular plan by the faculty and monitors its implementation.
- Recommends the pattern of internal and external examinations
- Advices on the introduction of new programmes of study, intake of students, or winding up of any existing course basing on the local needs and feedback from the stakeholders.
- Takes up internal Academic Audit and prepares Action taken reports
- Conducts Academic festivals.
- Monitors proper utilization of autonomous grants under various heads, prepares utilization certificate and submits the same to the sanctioning authority
- Responsible for conduct of meetings of statutory bodies and other bodies relating to Institutional Development such as
- Governing Body
- Finance Committee
- CPDC etc.,