HISTORY DEPARTMENT ACTION PLAN
- To conduct monthly tests, assignments for assessing the performance of the students and identify academically background students.
- To provide remedial coaching and help students to improve their understanding.
- To provide carrier guidance to students at higher studies, employment and self
- To conduct seminars and encourage students to present papers on important topics.
- To encourage students to improve their communication skills along with reading and writing skills.
- To conduct Quiz, Elocution and Debates etc..
- Arrange field trips of Tourist important places to create awareness among the
- To arrange Seminars extension Lectures and Guest Lectures by Eminent persons.
- Necessary guidance to face common entrance tests like AUCET, ICET, APPSC
POSTS, BANK TESTS and other competitive examinations.
- To enlighten the students against the age old super stations and customs and also
- To inculcate ethical values in the hearts of students by giving moral teaching and
- To conduct blood donation camps for the sake of public.
- To celebrate the WORLD TOURISM DAY for create awareness among students on
Buddhist Site at Thotlakonda in Visakhapatnam District
Visited Bhawanapaadu (Old Shipyard) in Srikakulam District.
Visited Danthapuri Buddhist site in Srikakulam District.
Visited Salihundam Buddhist Museum in Srikakulam District.
Visited Kailasagiri at Visakhapatnam.
Visited Dutch Cemeteries at Bheemili in Visakhapatnam District.