GOVT. DEGREE COLLEGE (MEN), SRIKAKULAM.
TIME TABLE- 2018-19
DEPARTMENT OF HINDI
|Day||10.00 – 11.00||11.00 – 12.00||12.00 – 1.00||2.00 – 3.00||3.00 – 4.00||4.00 – 5.00|
|MON||I B.SC||I B.A||II B.A||II B.SC|
|TUE||I B.A/B.COM||II B.A||II B.SC||II B.COM|
|THU||II B.A||I B.SC|
|FRI||II B.COM||I B.A/
|II B.A||II B.SC|
|SAT||II B.SC||II B.COM||I B.SC|
- To identify the academically back ward students and to give remedial coaching
- To organize quiz competition for I and II year students in Hindi occasionally, which be helpful for them at the time of participating several competitions and to develop their knowledge.
- To organize “Antyakshari” for II and I year students in Hindi at least once in two months to cope up the vocabulary and usages.
- To encourage the students to participate in class seminars and tutorials for I and II years in Hindi at least once in every month, which will be beneficial in improving subject awareness and stage presentation.
- To organize Extension Lecturer by inviting eminent academicians from the nearly colleges or by retired persons.
- To conduct extra – curricular activities like Essay writing and Elocution competitions among the students to create general awareness.
- To encourage the students to utilize the library for development of subject as well as general awareness.
- To give guidance to the outgoing students on various career opportunities including self-employment schemes.
Seminars / Workshops / Guest Lectures Organised in the last 3 Years
2017-2018 G.Gonindamma lecture GDC Naresanpeta Srikakulam.
- JANARHAN HINDI LECTURE in Krihna college come to our college as a guest Lecture and gave to his massage to their students.P. govindamma lecture in hindi working at G.D.C.NARASENPETA COME AND GIVEmassege topic Hindi sahityaya ka ethihas.
R.S.Patro GDC Paderu topic Hindi to English transalation