- Good reputation in the society
- Optimum infrastructure
- SC/ST/OBC and Girls admitted in Good number
- College possesses 38 acres of land with compound wall and has scope for improvement of infrastructure.
- Experienced teachers with Ph.D. & M.Phil. Degrees are working in the College; hence there is scope for research.
- College is running in shift system because of lack of class rooms.
- There is no separate building for library and is not fully automated.
- Range of academic program is limited.
- Office needs automation
- Lack of nonteaching staff in laboratories
- College has potential to become autonomous.
- Scope for more job oriented courses
- Coaching facilities for entry into the services.
- Study center for epoch making thinkers of India may be introduced.
- Post office/ATM may be made available in the campus.
- More funds from MP/MLA/Corporate and alumni are to be generated.
- General courses are losing popularity.
- English language ability needs to be upgraded.
- Level and quality of placement needs further up-gradation.
- More efforts needed for grooming of first generation learners.
- Encroachment of College land and allocation to other departments by the district collector